Buffalo Ranch Mac n Cheese
There's an extra burst of flavor in this classic dish. Serve with chicken tenders and your family will love you!
Best Buffalo Ranch Mac n Cheese
- 8 oz. uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup Redstone Buffalo Ranch Seasoning
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- garnish with blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- Cook macaroni per directions on package to al dente. Drain but don't rinse.
- In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in flower and cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in milk, and then buffalo ranch seasoning. Cook, stirring often, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and slowly whisk in cheese until fully incorporated and melted.
- Turn off heat and stir in cooked pasta.
- Stir to coat.