Elderberry Lime Vinaigrette
Elderberries have a sweet and tart flavor, similar to a blueberry or cranberry and pair perfectly with tart vinegar in our elderberry vinaigrette salad dressing. The juice of these tiny berries is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins C, A, B6, iron, and beta carotene. Recent studies have examined elderberry’s possible effects on everything from colds and flus to diabetes and cancer. So, go head, pack more nutritional benefits into your salad using our elderberry balsamic. It's easy and delicious
- Chopped Apples
- Goat Cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Redstone Elderberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Redstone Persian Lime Olive Oil
- Combine all the ingredients except the olive oil in a medium bowl and whisk together well. Once combined, stream in the olive oil and continue to whisk until the vinaigrette comes together. Taste and adjust salt and pepper as needed.
Note: The dressing can be stored and refrigerated for 1 week. Makes approximately 3/4 cup.