Honey Ginger Tangerine Balsamic Wings
This is a recipe my mom reserved for things like open house on Christmas Eve, Super Bowl, Baby Showers etc. In my home, this is a favorite for any NFL game and every birthday. You can't beat this balsamic vinegar and olive oil pairing.
Combine the zest of balsamic vinegar with deep flavor of olive oil and WOW!
- 2 pounds chicken wing
- 4 slices ginger
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Redstone Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Redstone Cayenne Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Redstone Tangerine Dark Balsamic
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Redstone Roasted Sesame Oil
- Rinse chicken wings and pat dry.
- In a large shallow bowl or ziplock bag add all the ingredients, reserving 1 tablespoon garlic olive oil and cayenne olive oil.
- Add the wings and toss well to coat. Cover and marinate the wings in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- Remove wings from marinade and pat dry.
- Heat a large (preferably non-stick) sauté pan (12"+) over medium heat. Add one tablespoon Cayenne and one tablespoon of garlic olive oil to the pan.
- Add the wings and fry until browned on each side, about 5 minutes.
- Continue cooking the wings, turning them over often to coat as the glaze caramelizes.
- Cook until the wings are nicely browned, sticky, and cooked through.
- Garnish with additional sliced scallions before serving