Pasta di Cuori al Salmone
Do you want to cook for your loved one and have little time or are you not such a hero in the kitchen? Then choose this tempting heart pasta with cherry tomatoes, ricotta and salmon. Super nice, beautiful and above all easy..Ingredients
- 1 pack of Redstone Cuori Pasta
- 1 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 6 tbsp Redstone Extra Virgin Olive Oil (mild)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 5 tbsp Redstone Spicy Pesto Olive Oil
- 4 tsp pesto made with basil
- Prepare the pasta per instructions. Pre-heat oven to 200 F. Rinse tomatoes in cold water.
- Spread the cherry tomatoes on a bake proof sheet. Roast for 30 minutes until soft and colored.
- Mix the pasta with ricotta, olive oil and pesto. Add the cherry tomatoes and cover with foil. Rub the salmon fillets with the extra virgin olive oil. Heat a grill pan and fry the fillets for approx 6 minutes, turning half way and until crisp on the outside and just cooked inside.
- Flake cooked salmon over pasta salad. Serves 4.