Pesto Balsamic Dressing
PESTO BALSAMIC DRESSING Don't stop with this as just a dressing, try marinating chicken breasts!
Impress your family and friends when entertaining the EASY way! It is super quick to prepare this dressing or marinade before your special day arrives.
- 2 T walnut pieces
- 1 C cleansed basil leaves, tightly packed
- 1 t garlic, minced
- 1/4 C nutritional yeast
- 1/4 t sea salt
- 1/4 C Redstone Basil Olive Oil
Balsamic Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/4 C Redstone EVOO Olive Oil
- 1/4 C Redstone Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 t black pepper, gounded
- Place the walnut pieces in a dry skillet over medium heat. Toast for a few minutes, until golden.
- Combine the Pesto ingredients, minus the olive oil, in a food processor and pulse while slowly pouring in the olive oil. Pulse until fully combined.
- Add the Pesto and all the dressing ingredients to a pint-sized mason jar. Shake vigorously to combine.