Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Flavorful and easy stove top meatballs to serve as an appetizer or on a sandwich.
Best Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup Redstone Buffalo Ranch Seasoning
- choose a spice level: 2 tablespoons Redstone Harissa Olive Oil (SPICY) or Redstone Butter Olive Oil (MILD)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing (optional for dipping)
- Knead together chicken, bread crumbs, egg, and seasoning. Roll into 1" balls.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil. Brown meatballs in oil on all sides.
- Add broth to skillet, cover, and simmer 10-15 minutes, or until meatballs are cooked through.