Lemon Cheese Asparagus
This is the easy way to make a "casserole" for camping or just to cook with the meat on the BBQ grill. Super easy clean up TOO 👍✅😁
Easy way to add olive oil and if you want a dash of lemon balsamic for flavor.
- 1 lb. asparagus, stalks trimmed
- 2 tbsp Redstone Meyer Lemon or Herbs de Provence extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Kosher salt
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- Grated parmesan, for garnish
- Tin foil
- Optional: Redstone Sicilian Lemon balsamic
- In a large bowl, toss together asparagus, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and oregano. Season with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Lay out four pieces of foil. Divide asparagus between foil, then sprinkle mozzarella into the center of each. Fold foil to seal packs.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Grill packs until asparagus is tender and mozzarella has melted, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with more red pepper flakes and Parmesan, if using.