Loaded Baked Potato Dip
This loaded baked potato dip combines all of the fantastic flavors of a classic loaded baked potato – sour cream, bacon, cheese and scallions. Scoop away with potato chips!Best Loaded Baked Potato Dip
- 16 ounces (453.59 ml) sour cream
- 12 ounce (340.2 g) package bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Redstone Loaded Baked Potato Seasoning
- 8 ounces (226.8 g) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving to allow flavors to meld together.
- Garnish with extra shredded cheese, crumbled bacon, and chopped green onions.
- Serve with your favorite potato chips or pretzel crisps.