Pepper Herb Olive Oil Balsamic Dipping
Making your own olive oil bread dip is incredibly simple.
This Pepper Herb Olive Oil Balsamic Dipping recipe is made with just a few flavorful spices like balsamic vinegar and garlic, and it can be ready in a jiffy.
Serve it as an appetizer with balsamic or alongside your favorite salad or pasta dish, and without even leaving your house, you'll feel like you're at your favorite Italian restaurant.
- 3 – 4 tablespoons Redstone EVOO olive oil (choose mild, medium or robust for more flavor)
- Optional: If you want to make it super simple, use your favorite Redstone Spice Blend instead of the other seasonings.
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons Redstone 18 Year Traditional balsamic vinegar
- Pour olive oil into a small serving bowl or plate.
- Add Italian seasoning, garlic, parsley, red pepper flakes and salt.
- Optional: 2 teaspoons Add Redstone Spice Blend.
- Before serving, drizzle balsamic vinegar into the bowl.