Rich Traditional Balsamic Glaze
Rich Traditional Balsamic Glaze Balsamic glaze with Olive Oil is so simple to make at home with just two ingredients! Delicious on so many dishes! Use it as a glaze over chicken cooked with Redstone Olive Oil.
- 2 cups Redstone Balsamic Vinegar (choose dark balsamic or white balsamic)
- 1/2 cup sugar (use brown sugar for dark balsamic and white sugar for white balsamic) OPTIONAL: add only if you want it sweeter
- Heat balsamic vinegar in small pot over medium heat. If adding sugar add now.
- Bring to gentle boil, then reduce to low. simmer, stirring occasionally until vinegar thickens and is reduced to about 1/2 cup. It should be thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool completely before serving.
The glaze will thicken slightly as it cools