Parmesan Spinach Dip
This hot parmesan spinach dip is a blend of cooked spinach, cheese and Redstone seasonings. Baked together for a cheesy appetizer or party snack. It's sure to please a crowd.
- Steam or sauce spinach until wilted. Let cool, then wring out all the excess water. Coarsely chop.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a small baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the cream cheese, sour cream, cooked spinach, garlic spice blend, parmesan pesto spice blend, pepper, parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese in a bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Spread the spinach mixture into dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until dip is bubbly and cheese melted.