Skillet Lemon Olive Oil Cake
Fruits pair so well with this olive oil cake that it doesn’t need a topping; the moist, rich flavor of olive oil in the cake is all you need! Don’t believe it? Just check out this Skillet Olive Oil Cake —it’s amazing!Ingredients
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 each eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup Redstone Lemon Olive Oil plus extra for pans
- 3 lemons or oranges zested
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl and make a well in the middle. In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and whisk, starting in the center and moving outwards until batter is smooth.
- Pour into oiled skillets and cook on grill or bake at 350° F until cakes spring back in the middle, about 30 minutes.
- Add fruit and cream topping.