Cranberry Chile Meatballs
These Cranberry Chile Meatballs are a flavorful and easy appetizer recipe that makes the perfect treat for holiday entertaining!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley - chopped
- 2 tablespoon Redstone 18 Year Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Redstone Roasted Garlic Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats - uncooked
- 2 eggs - beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon Redstone Steakhouse Spice Blend
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar - packed
- 2 tablespoon Redstone Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F.
Next, in a large bowl, combine all of the meatball ingredients. Mix with a fork until well combined. Then, roll into 2-inch balls and arrange the balls on a shallow baking pan. Bake for 25 minutes. When done, drain off any excess grease.
In a small bowl, prepare the cranberry sauce by whisking all of the ingredients together until smooth. Then, spoon the sauce over the meatballs and bake for 15 more minutes. Serve warm.