Skip to content
These easy oven-roasted Pecan Cranberry Cinnamon Balsamic Vinegar Veggies with Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar and maple syrup are the perfect side dish to serve alongside a Thanksgiving turkey!
1 lb. Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
2 large carrots peeled and sliced into 1/2” pieces
- 2 Tbsp Redstone Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Redstone Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp chopped rosemary leaves
1 tsp chopped thyme leaves
1/2 C pecans
1/3 C unsweetened dried cranberries
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleaning.
- In a large bowl mix together Brussels sprouts, carrots, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, rosemary, and thyme until well combined.
- Scatter on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring once, or until veggies are cooked through and slightly caramelized. Stir in pecans during the last 10 minutes of baking time.
- Remove from the oven, stir in cranberries and serve immediately.
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/gts.liquid
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection