Chipotle Olive Oil Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
Perk up your grilling options with sweet raspberry balsamic chicken glaze and smoky chipotle olive oil flavor.
- 1/4 cup Redstone Dark Raspberry Balsamic
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 4 teaspoons Redstone Chipotle Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon Redstone I LOVE Garlic spice blend
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Fresh raspberries, if desired
- In saucepan, mix balsamic, preserves, lime juice, olive oil. Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, until preserves are melted and sauce begins to thicken. Stir in chopped cilantro, set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with spice blend, cumin, and pepper.
- Place chicken on heated gas or charcoal grill over medium heat. Cover grill. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, turning once or twice until center of check is 165 F.
- Brush with half of the glaze during last 2 minutes of grilling.
- Heat any remaining glaze to boiling; boil and stir 1 minute.
- Serve chicken with glaze and fresh raspberries.