Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Margarita
Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Margarita recipe is an easy homemade mix to make at home. Add tequila for a pitcher of margaritas. A delicious classic cocktail recipe to make for your next party! To make a pitcher:
- 3 cups silver tequila
- 2 cups orange liqueur (Cointreau, Grand Marnier or Triple Sec)
- 1 cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup Redstone Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- optional sweetener: agave nectar or simple syrup, to taste
- optional: lime, orange, or lemon wedges, fresh strawberries or kiwi fruit. Redstone Lime Fresco Sea Salt on the rim.
- If you would like salt-rimmed glasses, begin by running a lime slice (the juicy part) around the top rim of a glass. Fill a shallow bowl with our Lime Fresco Sea Salt, and dip the rim in the salt until it is covered with your desired amount of salt. Set aside.
- Add tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, and Lemon Balsamic to a cocktail shaker, and shake or stir until combined. Taste, and if you would like the margarita to be sweeter, stir in a half teaspoon of agave or simple syrup at a time until the mix reaches your desired level of sweetness.
- Fill glass with ice. Pour in the margarita mixture over the rocks. Serve immediately, garnish